Acoustic perforated MDF board has excellent echo reduction effect. The MDF acoustic panel is a wood panel with holes, there are two types of perforated MDF acoustical sound board: one is drilling hole until the end, the other is large and small holes, which means that the diameters of the holes on both sides of are not the same.
Structure Base Material, Finish & Back Finish
Basic Material Fireproof, Eco-friendly
Front Finish Melamine, Natural Wood Veneer, Paint, etc.
Back Finish Black acoustic fleece
Standard Size 2440*128mm, 2440*192mm
Standard Thickness 18/ 15 / 12mm MDF acoustic panel
Standard Pattern 16-16, 32-32, 8-8 (higher cost)
Acoustic Principle Resonance Absorption
Eco-Friendly China and EU standard class E1
Fire Resistance China and EU standard class B
Function: MDF acoustic ceiling board, perforated MDF wall board
Acoustic MDF NRC Standard graphic: 16-16-6 and sound absorption frequency characteristic curve
(1) Light steel keel system for perforated wood board
(2) Wood batten system
1. The installation site must be dry, and the minimum temperature should not be less than 10 Degrees Celsius.
2. The maximum humidity change after perforated board installation should be in the range of 40% -60%.
3. The installation site must meet the above specified humidity standards at least 24 hours prior to installation.
4. Perforated MDF board must be placed in the installation site for 48 hours, so that the board can adapt to the indoor environment.
5. If you use wood keel, the distance from wood keel surface to the base is generally 50cm in accordance with the specific requirements.
6. If there is a need for filler in the keel gap, make sure that it does not affect the installation of perforated MDF board or perforated ceiling tile.